Today's Coupon Site is Kellogg's. A lot of brands have their own coupon web site with great printable coupons. Kellogg's is one of my faves. They change their coupons regularly and there are coupons for not Kellogg's, but they also have a page for other coupons which right now include I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Glade, Listerine, Johnson's and more.
Here is a sample of the current Kellogg's Coupons:
SAVE $1.00 On any TWO Kellogg's® Froot Loops® and/or Apple Jacks® Cereals
SAVE 70¢ On any TWO Kellogg's® Crunchy Nut™ CerealsSAVE $1.00 On any TWO Kellogg's FiberPlus® Cereals
SAVE $1.00 On any TWO Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® Cereals
SAVE 70¢ on any ONE NEW! Kellogg's Krave™ Cereal
SAVE 70¢ on any ONE Kellogg's® Special K® Oat and Honey Cereal
SAVE 70¢ on any ONE Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts ® toaster pastries and/or Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts mini crisps
SAVE .50¢ On any ONE Kellogg's ® Smart Start® Cereal
SAVE $1.50 on any TWO Kellogg's™ Special K™ Protein ProductsClick here to sign up for an account to start saving today
1. Only print what you will use that week and were already planning to buy.
2. Set the printer to only print in black.
3. Select and print more than 1 coupon at a time, if needed and able. On coupons.com, you can print up to 3 coupons per page.
4. If printing from a product's manufacturer website, watch the printer. Hit cancel after the coupon prints to avoid printing any additional ads.
5. If a coupon prints at the top of the page, flip over to print a coupon on the other side.
I buy paper and ink on sale. Plus Office Depot Workplace Rewards offers rewards for purchasing items as well as $2 for each returned cartridge, up to 10 per month. Sign up today, http://www.myworkliferewards.com/home.do.