Monday, November 21, 2011

Survey Company - Synovate

Monday's Survey Company is Synovate.

I like Synovate because they are consistent. I get several surveys a month and I usually qualify, so I don't waste time trying.  I've done several product tests for them as well. 

Points are redeemable for vouchers for stores including some of the following:
  • ■  Amazon.com
  • ■  American Eagle Outfitters
  • ■  Barnes & Noble Booksellers
  • ■  Bath & Body Works
  • ■  Fandango
  • ■  JcPenney
  • ■  Kmart
  • ■  Lowe's
  • ■  Magazines.com
  • ■  Overstock.com
  • ■  Papa Johns
  • ■  Sears
  • ■  Sports Authority
  • ■  Zappos.com
Some more information: 

How many surveys will I receive?

The actual number of invitations you will receive will vary from month to month. Typically, our panelists are invited to participate in a few surveys per month.

How many points are each survey worth?

The amount of points awarded for participation varies. Before you start a survey, we’ll tell you how many points you can earn by completing it. Remember: You must fully complete the survey in order to earn the total amount of points offered.

How much are my points worth?

Note: The minimum amount of points required for redemption is 5,000.  5,000 points is worth $5.

Click here to join today.