Thursday, September 29, 2011

Coupon Sites - Coupons.com

I love coupon sites for lowering my grocery store costs.  The first site I go to is coupons.com.  I love the variety of food, cleaning products, magazines and services.


I know you're thinking, but doesn't it cost to print coupons, so am I really saving?  Well, yes, ink costs, but I follow these rules and I definately come out ahead.


1.  Only print what you will use that week and were already planning to buy.
2.  Set the printer to only print in black.
3.  Select and print more than 1 coupon at a time, if needed and able.  On coupons.com, you can print up to 3 coupons per page.
4.  If printing from a product's manufacturer website, watch the printer.  Hit cancel after the coupon prints to avoid printing any additional ads.
5.  If a coupon prints at the top of the page, flip over to print a coupon on the other side. 


I buy paper and ink on sale.  Plus Office Depot Workplace Rewards offers rewards for purchasing items as well as $2 for each returned cartridge, up to 10 per month. Sign up today, http://www.myworkliferewards.com/home.do.